Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Pictures: Dorm



 
Small rectangular dorm room. But it's a single room, as most here are. It has a lovely view of some woodsy areas and green space, a bed, a "schrank" or cabinet for a closet, a sink with mirror cabinet, a nice big desk and a storage thingy.
I need a few more decorations before it feels like a place I live, but it's not bad.
My room is at the top of some stairs, so I just go up and to the right for the bathroom or go down and to the right for the kitchen. All the buildings around here seem like some architects wanted to make the place as maze like as possible, so there are weird building layouts and staircases that seem redundant. My building has a center staircase that goes around and around, and the levels are more like half levels. It's tricky to explain, but that's the gist of it.
 
 
 
 
A view from outside as of the beginning of April:

No comments:

Post a Comment